Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feeling Accomplished

A lot has been done today...and it's not even 1:00 yet!

*Fabric ordered for my quilt block for next months Mod Quild meeting! {yipee I finally figured out what I want to do!} For any of my Knox Mod Quilt gals reading, here's a hint....half-square triangles.

*Finished all 160 hst for a quilt I am making for someone. {hopefully it all gets finished this week, assuming the rest of the fabric I ordered gets here soon!} Pictures to come after the quilt is delivered!

*Planning out a wonderful quilt for a special farmhouse...a quilt that doesn't have to be a wall hanging but a perfect quilt to be snuggled under!

And now it's time to go see Shutter Island...perfect rainy Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

smarti said...

Half-square triangles, huh? I did my first ones for the potholder swap. Looking forward to seeing your block!

Post a Comment

I heart comments!