Monday, April 12, 2010

Farm Weekends are the Best Weekends!

I spent this past weekend on my mom's farm and it was fabulous! We ventured out and about in the one stoplight town and ate at some yummy diners and gas stations, shopped for antiques and of course went to some quilt shops!



Look what I got!

My new Pigeon Forge Pottery mug....don't you love that owl!

Of course I got some fabrics and what a good find I found.....top two prints are Japanese print and bottom two are some Midwest Modern by Amy Butler....all for $5 a yard or under! Woo Hoo!!!! The Japanese prints are going to be a new daytripper tote!


And then home we go to grill. My silly dogs get all tangled together with a stick and give up on freedom and just start chewing. Goofs!

And while the grill was doing it's thing, we were doing ours...

It was a perfect weekend and I can't wait to go back...I'm a lucky girl to have such a wonderful Mommy so close by! Not to mention she lives in just the perfect little town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!