Tuesday, January 11, 2011

...I Need Help...

I am making a large quilt hanging for my living room.  It's the Two Left Feet pattern by Boo Davis (I'll try to get a picture of it soon).  I am making it in Kona Solids.  The majority of the quilt will be a cream neutral (Kona Eggshell) and the rest is a twisty design, almost like a Celtic knot.  There will be three colors to make up the knot.  One color will be Kona Brown.  I think the second will be an aqua color (Kona Caribbean).  Now the third color....I can't decide if I want Lavender, Chartreuse or Orange.  What do you think?












2 comments:

smarti said...

I like the green. It's kinda fun and "pops" more.

KD-Quilts said...

Thanks...I was leaning towards the green but that orange was stuck in my mind. Plus my kitchen has green walls so they will tie together.

Post a Comment

I heart comments!