But anyway imagine my excitement when I opened my email to find not only a comment but an award! For my little blog! Woo Hoo!!
All This For Them sent a Stylish Blogger Award over to me. I found her blog recently and she does great work! She just finished her first quilt and it looks like it's her hundredth one! She seems ready to jump into any project with confidence and it shows. Go over and check her out! And while you're there look at the wonderful way she displays her little one's art! Too Cute!
Well onto the fine print of the award....
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award 6 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.
Onto me....it's hard to think of things about yourself....but here goes:
1. I graduated with my degree in Elementary Education and was a Pre-K teacher for 5 years, now I'm a stay at home mommy!
2. I just had a little boy in December and life is so much better with him!
3. I love purple and green and use that combo all over my house. Although since I started quilting my color palate has expanded greatly!
4. I love Mexican food....I could eat it everyday...and I almost do!
5. I am president of my local MQG.
6. I love to read in my spare time....although spare time to read has turned into reading while rocking baby!
7. My dream is to have a very bright, modern and chic quilt store.
Well, that's me!
And now the 6 blogs I choose to pass the award onto:
Go check out these lovely ladies! As for me, I am off to work on my Blossom's Bag...results and pattern review hopefully this weekend!