Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ready For Hexagoning!

 Everything is all ready for my hexagon adventure.  I have the case to store and look at all my lovely hexagons...I've got 4 in there already!  Only 1,169 more to go!  I have my little box filled with 2 1/2 inch squares to be turned into lovely hexagons.  And I made my needle book to store all my necessities. 
 I made a little slot to store my scissors.  and 2 more pockets for notes, thread and anything else I might need to put into a pocket.  I made it small enough to store inside the box that holds my fabric squares.  After I was done I wish I would have made it bigger.  Next time I make one it will be big enough to hold paper for jotting down notes. 
Alright, I must get off of the computer and back to work on this house and getting this slideshow done so I can start sewing again!   See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!