Thursday, July 21, 2011

FWQAL Week 8

I'm only a day late for my Wednesday update post!  Pretty impressive since I have been out of town this past week.  We packed up and went to visit family and have A's christening.  It was a wonderful week, and it's been hard adjusting our schedules to get back on track.  I did manage to get my Farmer's Wife blocks done today.  
 Block 17: Cats and Mice
This block was fun to do.  I was not very excited about those teeny, tiny triangles but it went a lot faster than I thought it would!
Block 18: Century of Progress
This is one of my favorite blocks.  It went together really fast and I like how sometimes when I look at it I see the purple star, but other times I see an orange cross.  I kinda want to make this block in a bunch of different fabrics and see how they change it!

18 done!
93 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!