Thursday, July 28, 2011

FWQAL Week 9

Well it seems as though my Wednesday posts for the Farmer's Wife have turned into Thursday posts.  Which I guess is the luxury of these blocks.  They just get done when there's a little down time, and if they don't no biggie.  It's not going to be done for a year anyway! 

 Block 19: Checkerboard
I really liked the stack of fabrics I had picked for this block.  However, when I put them together I wasn't too crazy about it.  I don't hate it, it's just not the same love I had before I put it together.  Also, this is my first block with solids (!) I think it's time to use some more!

Block 20: Churn Dash
I like this block a lot.  I like the colors, I liked putting it together.  It's just all around a good block!

20 finished!
 91 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!