Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FWQAL Week something or another

I've gotten busy.  And with that busy came no time for being a Farmer's Wife.  These past few weeks I only got two blocks done.  Hopefully I'll have more time to get some more done soon.

 Block 21: Contrary Wife
I loved using the ultra girly colors in this block.  Being the only girl in the house, I need that little bit of girlishness every once in a while!
Block 22: Corn and Peas
With a name like corn and peas I had to use these colors, a little bit of corn and peas!  I was dreading making this block with all those little pieces.  And I don't think it turned out all that well and I don't know what it is exactly that bothers me about it.  They can't all be your favorite, right?

22 down!
89 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!