Monday, January 31, 2011

Camera Strap

So as to not look like a walking advertisement for Cannon I think that a camera needs a camera strap. What a great way to use up some scraps and have a cute camera!
I made my camera strap where it can slide on and off so it will be interchangeable.  I have seen them where you take apart the hardware on the original strap and then reattach. Since I didn't want to ruin the original strap I made it slip over...it's kind of a pain to get on since it is really tight but I wanted it to really fit and not be too loose and sliding all around.

Boo to this picture!  I couldn't use my real camera since it was the model so a phone picture had to do!

Now I need to stop procrastinating and get back to work on my big project!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!