Friday, January 28, 2011

Handsome Pants

I took a break from my big project to make something that would be a quick finish.  I have been wanting to make little man the Quick Change Trousers from AMH Handmade Beginnings book.  They were super easy to make, came together in an hour, didn't use a lot of fabric or brain power.  Perfect project to just do and not think.  The directions were very well written and even the most beginner sewer would be able to put these together without problems.  I think little man needs a pair in every color!  The only thing I would change is to make the legs more narrow.  His little legs were swimming in them.  Maybe once he's bigger the width would be ok but for the 0-3 months size it's a little much. 
 
**Please do not use my pictures**  
Thanks!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

What a cutie!! Now he's stylin' too! :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments!