Making the dividers was easy....when you get to the zippered one it's just like making a zippered pouch not a pocket. Once I realized that it was smooth sailing! To install the dividers you pinch and sew it to them to the bag sides creating a whole thick mess of fabric. The pattern recommends hand tacking it down but I thought my machine could handle it. WRONG! I busted the needle in half (no big deal) but I also got the feed dogs stuck resulting in my machine getting disassembled into a million pieces and a sweet hubby fixing it for me late at night...And he was able to fix it! YAY!!! So aside from that minor setback it was a very easy, complex looking bag and I will definitely make it again!
I'm linking up to Sew Modern Monday...Go check out all the other wonderfullness there!