Monday, March 28, 2011

What Have I Been Doing?

It's been slow around here...I don't really have an answer as to why either.  I did finish a quilt top.  But unfortunately, I'm not ready to show it yet. I also FINALLY cut into my Tula Pink Nest layer cake!


 


This quilt is going to match my wall hanging perfectly.  I am making a wonky 9 patch quilt for my couch. I did get quite upset when I realized I somehow mixed the order up not once but twice!  Therefore, one of the prints is used twice in each block.  I'm hoping once it's done I won't notice.  Now I just need to figure out if I want to add sashing or not.  I might ask for your opinion later!

Images found at Tula Pink
*sorry for no pictures of my progress,  the blocks are ALL over my sewing table and I don't have time to organize it!  As soon as more progress is made I will get some pictures!*

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see it!

Post a Comment

I heart comments!