Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Mountain

I have been hard at work on some quilt tops.  I have three (!) that are waiting to be basted and quilted this weekend.  Two are queen sized and one is baby size.  I have my work cut out for me!

So, needless to say, I want to do a small, brainless project before I tackle all that quilting.  What better place to star than my scrap basket.  Now I have a scrap hoarding problem.  I save every little piece that I cut.  I stuff them into this canvas basket.  I haven't pulled it out in awhile and tonight I was going to play in the scraps to become inspired for my small project.  





Now this picture doesn't show the absurdity of these scraps.  The pile goes up to my knees and the container they are in is only about a foot tall and not wide at all.  I guess you can stuff a lot of fabric into a small space if you have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!