Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Update

K*D Quilts is now on Facebook!  There's not much there...yet!  

And for a little hexagon update: my case is slowly filling up!   The bottom rows are groups of 10 and haven't been marked off on my chart that I'm using to keep count of how many I have made.  Once I mark them off I put the hexagons in the top rows in groups of 20.  Once I fill up the rows I'm going to start sewing them together.  That way I know it'll get made and won't be so intimidating. This has been such a fun project and I will say it is quite addictive.  I have been loving cutting my little 2 1/2 inch squares and seeing how the fabric changes once it's cut smaller.  It's a good thing I'm loving this because I have a lot more to do! 

1 comment:

Jodi-JoJoMia's Place said...

You go girl! I haven't been counting mine and I haven't figured out how many I need yet, just going with it and as it grows, I will decide when it is time to stop. Usually I am a planner when it comes to quilts but if I had to decide ahead of time, I may have never gotten started. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Post a Comment

I heart comments!