Friday, May 6, 2011

I Can't Believe It

I had put a post up about my hexagon adventure and one of the sweetest bloggers had replied to me. Sara from Sew Sweetness really lives up to her name! We arranged a swap for scraps.   I was so excited.  Then Wednesday when I went out to the mailbox I found this:
Really?!?  A MEDIUM flat rate box?!  I couldn't believe my eyes. 
Holy Moly look at the mountain of fabric spilling out of that box.  I still can't believe how much she sent me.  It was the most generous thing.  I didn't have nearly as much to send her, I wish I had more to give to her.  Thank you so much Sara!

Go check out Sara's blog and look at the wonderful dresses she makes.  She has also been hosting awesome sew alongs for those who are nervous at making things other than quilts.  The Jamie Dress Sew Along just ended and there were some amazing dresses created, I LOVED Sara's Amy Butler dress.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!