Sunday, May 8, 2011

Handsome Pants V2.0

Little man had outgrown his handsome pants so it was time to make some new ones!  I used the large blue and green plaid DS fabric from Joanns with the small green check as the reverse side. 

They are going to be perfect for his big brunch after his Baptism...but of course we will try them out when we go to the beach first!  


Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there!  Enjoy your day.  I think a trip to the park, some sewing time and dinner with my mom and grandma are in order!

Linking up to Sew Many Ways Sew Darn Crafty Party.  Go check out all of the other crafty projects this week!

sew many ways

2 comments:

Laura said...

I totally love them! So cute! I am sewing clothes for my granddaughter but I love little boy clothes too. Have a fun Mother's Day with your little one!

~Niki~ said...

*sew cute*~or should I say handsome

Post a Comment

I heart comments!