Friday, June 3, 2011

A Finish!


It felt good to sit back at my machine this week.  And I have a quick finish to show!
Some simple piecing using a Cat in the Hat panel.  This quilt top was a quick finish and I needed that right now!  The back is a Cat in the Hat stripe and bound in a wacky blue and red dot (also from the Cat in the Hat line)

I have decided that it is time for me to try and sell some quilts and other handmade items.  It will be my financial contribution since I am now a stay at home mom.   As a trial run I am posting items on the K*D Quilts Facebook Page  and using that as my "shop".  This quilt will be listed.  I also have a few items that are finishing binding or in the works on my sewing table. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's so cute! Great job!

Post a Comment

I heart comments!